Ghost Hunts USA to Host Multiple Events at West Virginia State Penitentiary in 2018
Home » Blog » Paranormal Headlines, Real Haunted Places
October 25, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by Taber Andrew Bain via Flickr
Photo by: https://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewbain/2947036776
The West Virginia State Penitentiary in Moundsville first opened its doors in 1876 and operated until 1995. The Gothic-style prison is a popular hot spot in West Virginia, drawing in many paranormal investigators who want to get a look inside and check out the spirits.
In 2018, Ghost Hunts USA will be hosting a number of ghost tours at the Penitentiary. The tours are overnight, when the ghosts like to come out and play! Beginning at 10 PM, visitors will stay at the haunted location until 4 AM, kicking off the night with a 90 minute tour.
Ghost Hunt includes the following:
- Exclusive Private Overnight Access to one of the most haunted Penitentiary's in America
- Psychic Medium
- 90 Minute History Tour
- Free Time to privately explore to undertake your own vigils
- Group Vigil
- Small Group Vigils
- You will be ghost hunting in the most active areas of this very haunted location
- Exclusive access to areas that aren't available to the public
- Access to the most haunted areas of this penitentiary
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters
- Unlimited refreshments available throughout the night including: Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, and Bottled Water
- Selection of snacks
Click here for more information & to purchase your Ghost Tour tickets today!
There are no comments for this article.
Get the conversation started below!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Log In / Create Account